[midPoint] StackOverflowError, upgraded to 3.7 from 3.6

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Feb 7 11:54:02 CET 2018

Hello Alcides Carlos,

I am not sure. 32m should be really enough. Having looked at the source
code and your stack trace, it seems that the problem is in
ContainerWrapperFactory class. I do not know if there is a real call
cycle, or just not enough stack space. You could enable TRACE logging
for *com.evolveum.midpoint.web.component.prism.ContainerWrapperFactory*
and post here the log. It should contain a lot of entries like

Creating wrapper for ...

just before the stack overflow exception. Maybe that would provide
people here with a hint.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com