[midPoint] autoassignment needs additional reconciliation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 21 09:41:28 CEST 2018

Hi Fabian,

Yes, ordering of evaluations very likely the cause. You can use this
guide to confirm the suspicion and find the root cause:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Troubleshooting+Mappings

I would guess that the organizationalUnit value is provided by one of
your assignments. As for object template mappings there is special
"after assignments" setting that can be used in such cases. But for
autoassignment - I'm not really sure if this is supported yet. But a
look at the schema (XSD) documentation should provide more information.