[midPoint] Correlation Expression looking only on Resource account

Marco Benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Fri Sep 22 16:36:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'd like to Link to my virtual identities only accounts that are enabled.
The resource is basically a database table but i need to use the
scriptedSqlConnector to assing entitlements.

My accounts on resource have an attribute DISABLED = true / false.

Is there a way to use correlation expression to look only for account
that have the attribute DISABLED = false?

something like this:

<correlation>
     <q:and>
     <q:equal>
         <q:path>c:name</q:path>
         <expression>
<c:path>$account/attributes/CODI_USER_ID</c:path>
         </expression>
     </q:equal>
     <q:equal>
<expression>
<c:path>$account/attributes/CODI_USER_ID</c:path>
         </expression>
         <q:value>False</q:value>
     </q:equal>
     </q:and>
</correlation>

When I try to save this correlation I obtain the error "Could not
convert query, because query does not contain item path".

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Marco