[midPoint] Object import / export between enviroments, with REST API

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 21 16:25:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

I never tried to do this over curl, but I use helpful tool created for this
type of tasks, please see:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Eclipse+plugin+HOWTO
see downloading, how to change server & Upload/execute

If you really need to do this over curl, please see the source code of this
plugin for inspiration or try to look here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/REST+API#RESTAPI-CreateorUpdateobject

Best regards,

Gustav