[midPoint] Few questions about midPoint Live Demo

Kalshin Maxim m.kalshin at elvis.ru
Mon May 29 10:37:16 CEST 2017

Good day.
My name is Maxim and I work in organization that integrate IDM's.
I have a few questions about midPoint Live Demo.
In the process of working with the demo, I created 3 users (Casey, April and Karai), 1 role (# 01 Role) and 1 organization (TMNT). Casey I assigned a role
"Superuser" and its icon turned red. (users.png)
For # 01 Role, I set the following rules: Approver - casey: UserType, Inducements - Superuser. For "TMNT" I set the rule: Inducements - # 01 Role. (role.png, org.png)
1. When "# 01 Role" is assigned for Karai, a request "Approve adding #01 Role to karai" is generated  for casey. After approval, she gets SU's rights. But this is not shown anywhere. How to understand what " Assignments"  pulls other roles?
2. When April is assigned to the "TMNT" organization, it immediately gets the SU's rights, there is no one asking for approval from Casey. Again it is not reflected anywhere that the user has received new rights, only that he is in the organization. (april.png)
3. I can't create reports in midPoint Live Demo, get an error
"FATAL_ERROR
Java.io.FileNotFoundException: / opt / midpoint-home / tmp / swap_20431429_1496041151929 (Permission denied)" (error.png)

Respectfully,
Maxim Kalshin
Engineer
Department of Access Control Solutions, ELVIS-PLUS
E-mail: m.kalshin at elvis.ru
Tel: +7 (495) 276-02-11 (ext.181)