[midPoint] SELF-REGISTRATION / PASSWORD RESET ON MIDPOINT V. 3.5.1

Katka Valalikova katka.valalikova at evolveum.com
Wed May 24 10:57:09 CEST 2017

Hi Carlos,

there were some changes in the GUI page mounting which cause this problem. I fixed it couple weeks ago. I would recommend to upgrade to the latest master. I also updated wiki documentation for both - password reset and self registration notifier. Briefly, if the custom expression script is used to generate body, there are new methods in the midpoint function library which will generate correct links. You need to append this link generation to the script, the methods are:

midpoint.createRegistrationConfirmationLink( userType )

midpoint.createPasswordResetLink( userType )

For the default body, links generation is fixed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Katarina Valalikova
Java Developer