[midPoint] Logs are not printing

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu May 18 12:52:59 CEST 2017

Rohit,

it's not that simple. The logback.xml file is used only for logging
during startup. As part of midPoint initialization, the new logback
configuration is created on-the-fly based on the (high-level) logging
configuration stored in midPoint System Configuration object.

I think the best way is to look at idm.log in a separate window.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com