[midPoint] Generation of $user/name on reconcilitation of new account

Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. roman.pudil at ami.cz
Mon May 15 15:59:42 CEST 2017

Hi Glenn,

you can achieve this in two simple steps:

1) map accountFirstName in resource as inbound mapping to givenName
attrib in IdM, map accountLastName in resource as inbound mapping to
familyName attrib in IdM
2) create mapping in template (example is in midPoint project here:
/samples/demo/user-template.xml) and create ref to this template in
recource (ref example to template is in midPoint project here:
/samples/resources/ad/ad-resource-advanced-sync.xml)

Regards

Roman Pudil
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
e-mail: roman.pudil at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>
Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít
výhradně písemnou formu.