[midPoint] MySqlUserConnector

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed May 10 16:06:36 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think Rohit asked for MySqlUser connector which is different than
DatabaseTable connector.

As for MySqlUser connector that is not available in binary form as none
of existing midPoint subscribers is using it. Therefore we are not
maintaining that connector. If you need it then you have to compile it
from the existing sources (Sun ICF or OpenICF) and make any necessary
porting to ConnId if needed. Or you can get midPoint subscription and
then we will gladly do that for you.

As to the MySQL driver which is not distributed with midPoint: as far as
we understand we may not be allowed to re-distribute the MySQL driver
without permission from Oracle. Therefore we chose to be on the safe
side and do not include that driver in midPoint distribution.