[midPoint] Schema Violation with Zimbra LDAP

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:13:53 CEST 2017

Hi Tommy,

I think Ivan is right here.  It looks like you are trying to create an
account with a zimbraMailDeliveryAddress of:  Frédéric
Costa at exodata.fr.  This is not a valid email address due to the blank
space.  I'm also not sure if Zimbra will support the accented letter e.

I would suggest trying it with an email address formated like:
fredericcosta at exodata.fr or frederic.costa at exodata.fr

If you are generating this email address in midPoint, then look at
adding basic.norm to your code to normalize the characters and make sure
you remove the space (or replace it).

I'm just starting with midPoint, so don't consider this "expert" advice,
but hopefully it will help.
Brad