[midPoint] Filtered users from Active Directory

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Tue May 2 03:38:09 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I am setting up Active Directory as an authoritative source resource.
But I only want to sync in users who are members of a certain
Distribution Group:
CN=Primary Users,OU=Distribution Groups,OU=Groups,DC=example,DC=com

I'm guessing that I can put this filter into the resource, probably in
the resultsHandlerConfiguration section, using the
enableFilteredResultsHandler.  I found this page in the Wiki, but it's
still a work To Do:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/ICF+Configuration+Tips+and+Tricks

Does anyone have any examples of how I might filter my results to just
include users in this Distribution Group?

Thanks!
Brad