[midPoint] Very Slow LDAP Sync

Gustavo J Gallardo ggallard at identicum.com
Thu Jun 29 17:45:37 CEST 2017

Hi Lucas,
can you add some additional info regarding:
- server HW
- Tomcat memory parameters
- database? is it in the same server?
- is the import process creating the users in midpoint? are you assigning
roles, organizations, resources to those users?
- is there a user template processing?

Regards,

Gustavo J Gallardo
*Identicum S.A.*