[midPoint] Limited Superuser for a organization unit

Joan Carles Badia joancarles.badia at udl.cat
Thu Jun 29 08:19:54 CEST 2017

Hello, first of all, congratulations for this amazing product, I'm
trying midpoint for the first time and I have some questions,

How I can define a role that can manage (add/modify/delete) users/roles
but only in a organization unit? Like a Superuser but only for a
organization unit. Is it possible?

In a organization unit, what is the relation manager for? I enter like a
manager but I can't see anything in the dashboard diferent from another
user.

And If a user is Approver, how I link the request of any user to one
approver?

Thank you,

--
Joan Carles Badia Purroy