[midPoint] net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConnector 1.5.2 and "Activation"

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Jun 27 11:18:19 CEST 2017

Thanks for yuor invitation to the contributors.

But... I'm not a developer, I know nothing about programming. I know only how to install JDK and nothing more than that.
And I'm also in this age when there's no ability and desire to achieve new skills ;) Implementation of IDM is more than enough for me.

I think, that 1.4.3 is fine for me, so this topic can be closed.
Conclusion for the future for me: more tests in testing environment before upgrade production to the new version.

Thanks once again!
WS