[midPoint] net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConnector 1.5.2 and "Activation"

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Jun 26 09:45:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

You are probably using wrong LDAP connector:

net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConnector

This is the "ConnId" version of the LDAP connector, which is basically
still the same old obsolete JNDI-based LDAP connector from Sun
Microsystems. I would recommend using the new LDAP connector that is
bundled with midPoint for several years:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/LDAP+Connector+Migration