[midPoint] Locked out of administrative account in midpoint

Shawn McKinney smckinney at symas.com
Wed Jun 21 14:57:31 CEST 2017

Hello,

we have a test instance running inside one of our labs that is using the mvn overlay to pull in latest code, 3.6-SNAPSHOT, along with our special configs.

The problem is the administrative account has been getting locked out.

Our plan for unlocking is to redeploy the overlay with a new administrative user in the initial objects, but I’m unsure what it should look like.

Can you share an example of how to create a new administrative user using xml loaded by initial-objects?

Is there a better way to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for you help,

Shawn