[midPoint] Configuration of Entitlements

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Wed Jun 7 21:09:23 CEST 2017

Hi, I dont know NAV, but midPoint is very strong at handling different
object types on the resource. But Im not sure whether this is the right way
here. If user and account represent the same entity on the resource, you
should probably join them together into single entity with attributes.
Connector will contain the logic how to map this entity attributes to those
two tables. M.

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.] <http://www.skyidentity.com/>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.