[midPoint] Deleting all the accounts imported from a resource.

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Jun 5 10:49:22 CEST 2017

Hello Prabhakar,

yes, this is a subtle issue in the bulk actions, connected to
searchObjectsIterative call with a handler that includes object
deletion. On some databases (H2 and MySQL if I remember correctly) the
iterative search is implemented by paging, which does not work reliably
if the handler changes the identity of objects. (Which deletion
obviously does ;)

For more information, please see "Processing fetched objects" in
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Search.

If you would like to avoid the need of repeated execution of the bulk
action, use the approach #2 (Search with bulk processing).

It is also described here:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Cleaning+up+the+mess+HOWTO

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly