[midPoint] self-Registration Internal Server Error

Sean R Penndorf srpenn at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 20 16:33:38 CET 2017

Hi Viliam,

Setup:
MidPoint 3.7 Standalone on Windows 2012 R2. I completely deleted my 3.6.1
implementation before installing 3.7.  This is a proof of concept for my
company.
Browser is Firefox 56.0.1 32bit.

I have attached my log and XML files related to the Form.  Hopefully they
come through OK.  I appreciate any insight you can provide!

------------------
Sean Penndorf
SaaS Operational Services (SOS) - ID Management
IBM Cloud
srpenn at us.ibm.com
Office: 248-552-4791   TL  623-9966

----- Message from Wojciech Staszewski
<wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl> on Tue, 19 Dec 2017 22:21:30 +0100
-----
To:
midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
Subject:
[midPoint] v 3.7 - 500 Internal Server Error

Edit role, inducement panel, click on resource:

500 Internal Server Error
12/19/17 10:19 PM org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException:
Error attaching this container for rendering: [PrismPropertyPanel
[Component id = property]]

WS

----- Message from Viliam Repan <vilo.repan at evolveum.com> on Tue, 19 Dec
2017 22:38:27 +0100 -----