[midPoint] Fwd: AD configuration with LDAP Connector, ssl issue

Dilek Gider dilek.gider at basistek.com
Tue Apr 25 09:14:26 CEST 2017

Hi Brad,

I didn't get certificate, our customer gave to me .cer file that contains
certificate, AD belongs to customer.
But with that certificate, I can connect to AD 636 port with java code.

I imported that certificate to midpoint keystore, and also java sdk
keystore.
I added java options to tomcat to trust to midpoint keystrore. (
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=.....)

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Brad Fardig <brad.fardig at cogitogroup.com.au