[midPoint] workflow - approvers approving - midpoint 3.5.1

Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. oskar.butovic at ami.cz
Thu Apr 6 15:12:27 CEST 2017

Hello everybody,

I have stumbled across some strange approval workflow behaviour.

When I am assigning roles with relation member everything works fine,
exactly as configured.

But when i try to assign members weird stuff starts to happen.
Example:
- no or any workflow is configured for role via assigned metaroles
1) I assign role R1 as approver to user U1
    a) everything executes ok and role is assigned as approver relation
2) I assign role R1 as approver to user U2
    a) midpoint ignores any workflow configured on metaroles
(approverExpressions are not executed at all)
    b) approval task for user U1 is created.

Why this might happen and how it could be changed? Part 2.b is especially
bothersome. It might cause that confusing workflow notifications are sent
during initial or following workflow approver configuration.

Best Regards

Oskar Butovič

--

Oskar Butovič
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 774 480 101
e-mail: oskar.butovic at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]

[image: AMI Praha a.s.]
<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.