[midPoint] Reconcile Task vs. Importing Accounts Task

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 19 08:51:04 CEST 2016

Hi Florin,

from what I know now, the reconciliation will also apply "cached"
changes from midPoint to resource (i.e. when resource was down at the
provisioning time). Import will not.

I hope my coleagues who implemented that could describe this more precisely.

Both will work with unmatched situation.

Ivan

On 10/19/2016 08:40 AM, Florin. Stingaciu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a little curious as to what exactly is the difference between
> these two tasks. Particularly in the scenario where the target
> resource has inbound rules only. The wiki is not very clear for these
> two tasks.
>
> Will a reconciliation task still import accounts in the "unmatched"
> situation?
>
> Thanks,
> -F

Ivan Noris