[midPoint] Assigning role to user when receiving a resource

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 30 08:49:40 CET 2016

Hi Nicholas,

Show all assignments is computing just assignments, both direct and
indirect. It will show you all assigned:

a) roles (assigned directly or indirectly)

b) organizations

c) projections from inducements - name of resource, kind and intent

It will not show associations there.

If you want to see the "groups" of any account managed by midPoint, open
that user in midPoint, then Projections, expand the account and see
section "associations".

I have just checked my user with assigned organization, which as
assigned metarole and I can see the indirectly referenced resource
account which is provided by the metarole order=2 inducement.