[midPoint] Assigning role to user when receiving a resource

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Fri Nov 25 16:56:18 CET 2016

Hi Ivan, here are the XMLs:

   - ScriptedSQL-Grupo1.xml: A role with an association to an entitlement
   - ScriptedSQL-Grupo3.xml: A role with an assignment to a MetaRole
   - ScriptedSQL-MetaRole-1.xml: First alternative with another assignment
   - ScriptedSQL-MetaRole-2.xml: Second alternative with an inducement to
   Group 3
   - ScriptedSQL-MetaRole-3.xml: Second alternative with an inducement to
   Group 1

Thanks in advance !

Best regards

Ing Nicolás Rossi