[midPoint] Assigning role to user when receiving a resource

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Thu Nov 24 21:52:14 CET 2016

Hi guys. We are still working on this issue. We have tried 3 alternatives
to achieve it. All of them working on the resource MetaRole:

1) Add a new association on the existing inducement constructor directly to
the entitlement on the resource. It works fine (entitlement is provisioned)
but we cannot see this assignment on the GUI.

2) Add an inducement to an existing role which has an assignment to the
resource MetaRole. I can see the assignment on the GUI but the entitlement
is not provisioned to the resource.

3) Add an inducement to an existing role which has an inducement with
association to the entitlement on the resource. I can see the assignment on
the GUI but the entitlement is not provisioned to the resource.

Is there any other possible configuration ?

​Best regards,
​

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.