[midPoint] - SciptedSQL connector misshandling inherited roles deletion

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Wed Nov 23 21:58:49 CET 2016

Hi Radovan,

Despite it is now synchronizing correctly the user groups assignments
between the application and MidPoint, we are facing the following issue:

As we said before, an account in the resource may have groups that have
been granted from outside MidPoint. For example, we can have user 1 with
groups 1 and 2 in MidPoint and groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the resource (groups
3 and 4 have been assigned directly in the resource).

When we force a reconcile on the user, since MidPoint has no record of
groups 3 and 4, the groups are deleted in the resource too, based on a
REMOVE_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES operation on the Update script.

What we would need, is for those groups that have not been assigned by
MidPoint (in this case, groups 3 and 4) *not to be removed* from the user
in the resource.

Is this MidPoint's default behaviour, to unassign groups that have not been
assigned by MidPoint?
Is there a way to only unassign the groups (on a reconcile after a remove
inducement operation) that have been granted by MidPoint?

Best Regards,
--
*Ana Pereyra*
 Identicum S.A.

*Jorge Newbery 3226, ArgentinaTel: +54 (11) **4552.3050*
*apereyra at identicum.com <apereyra at identicum.com>*
www.identicum.com