[midPoint] Mapping to specific ObjectClass

Jiri Brom bromjiri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:15:21 CET 2016

Hi Gustav,

thanks but I tried this and Service attributes still keep mapping to
UserClass instead of ServiceClass.

<schemaHandling>
      <objectType>
         <kind>entitlement</kind>
         <intent>Service</intent>
         <displayName>Service</displayName>
         <default>false</default>
         <objectClass>ri:ServiceClass</objectClass>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>icfs:name</c:ref>
            <tolerant>true</tolerant>
            <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
            <outbound>
               <authoritative>true</authoritative>
               <exclusive>false</exclusive>
               <strength>normal</strength>
               <source>
                  <c:path>name</c:path>
               </source>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>
      </objectType>
      <objectType>
         <kind>account</kind>
         <intent>default</intent>
         <displayName>User</displayName>
         <default>true</default>
         <objectClass>ri:UserClass</objectClass>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>icfs:name</c:ref>
            <tolerant>true</tolerant>
            <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
            <outbound>
               <authoritative>true</authoritative>
               <exclusive>false</exclusive>
               <strength>normal</strength>
               <source>
                  <c:path>name</c:path>
               </source>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>
      </objectType>
   </schemaHandling>

Do you know what else could be a problem?

Thank you,

Jiri

Jiří Brom

e-mail: bromjiri at gmail.com