[midPoint] Powerhell support

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Wed Nov 23 14:58:34 CET 2016

Hi,

Am I correct that currently midPoint supports PowerShell only by directly loading of Exchange snapin and does not support PowerShell remoting? If so then can you tell if the PowerShell remoting is planned in next midPoint release? My question is based on following concern:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/rmilne/2015/01/28/directly-loading-exchange-2010-or-2013-snapin-is-not-supported/

Loading the Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.SnapIn Windows PowerShell snap-in and running cmdlets other than the *-TransportAgent cmdlets is not supported and may result in irreparable damage to your Exchange deployment.

Thanks,

Aivo Kuhlberg