[midPoint] Groovy problem (?)

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at datactica.fi
Thu Nov 17 13:17:04 CET 2016

I finally figured this out, the problem was missing semicolons at the end of Groovy script lines. Groovy is supposed to figure out where the semicolons should be but apparently it fails in this case. It looks like end of lines are not recognized by Groovy.

My use case is that I am editing and uploading the resource definition and roles via the rest api from a Linux host, so it could well be a Windows/Linux thing.

Pertti