[midPoint] - Internal server error (500) in MidPoint

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 16 11:03:20 CET 2016

Hi,

My first though is that it has something to do with XML-serialized
deltas. But it difficult to know from such a minimal information. But
all 500 errors are almost certainly bugs. Perhaps the best thing would
be if you could create a bug report in jira:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Creating+a+Bug+Report

Please make sure to include a full stack trace in the report. And also
please specify midPoint version that you are using. I'll have a look at
that issue.