[midPoint] XML Object Query Filters for Recompute tasks

Sergio Ortiz sortiz at identicum.com
Mon Nov 14 20:57:59 CET 2016

Hi Ivan,

Thanks a lot for the information, but when I try to apply the filter with
the variable *lastprocessedname *it doesn't works, please, could you refer
me where I can check this one? or in which version of Midpoint could I use
it? my version is 3.4.1.

I tried this variable as a simple filter with *lastprocessedname, *and
Midpoint returns null.

Greetings

Ing. Sergio Ortiz
*Identicum S.A.*