[midPoint] - SciptedSQL connector misshandling inherited roles deletion

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Nov 11 08:46:22 CET 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

I meant this:

    <inducement>
        <construction>
                <resourceRef oid="00000000-dc00-dc00-0001-000000000021"
type="c:ResourceType"/><!-- Portal intranet -->
        <kind>account</kind>
        <intent>default</intent>
        <association>
            <ref>ri:wsEntitlements</ref>
            <outbound>
*                <strength>strong</strength>**
*                <source>
                </source>
                <expression>

But I think your problem should be resolved by tolerance (set to false)
- strong mapping strength is to allow midPoint to enforce the group
assignment when reconciling. Still I don't have any other idea. I hope
that's not a problem with that specific connector because I wouldn't be
able help with Java.

Best regards,

IVan