[midPoint] Delegated administration

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at datactica.fi
Thu Nov 10 09:35:27 CET 2016

Hi,

I am reading up on delegated administration. We have a setup where there
are a large number of independent organizations, and the organizations
should be able to most of their administration by themselves.

Am I correct in assuming that the orgRelation mechanism described in the
Authorization Configuration wiki page would be the preferred way to
implement it? So have a single OrganizationManager role in midPoint, and
let the orgRelation determine whether the authorization is valid for any
particular organization.

Thanks, Pertti