[midPoint] Active Directory Authentication

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:31:31 CET 2016

hi,

not working. my configuration file,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- ~ Copyright (c) 2010-2016 Evolveum ~ ~ Licensed under the Apache
License,
        Version 2.0 (the "License"); ~ you may not use this file except in
compliance
        with the License. ~ You may obtain a copy of the License at ~ ~
        ~ ~ Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software ~
        distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, ~
WITHOUT
        WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. ~
See the
        License for the specific language governing permissions and ~
limitations
        under the License. -->

http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-4.1.xsd">

        <bean id="contextSource"

class="org.springframework.security.ldap.DefaultSpringSecurityContextSource">
                <constructor-arg value="ldap://
enad.trm.gov.tr:389/dc=trm,dc=gov,dc=tr" />
                <property name="userDn"
value="cn=administrator,cn=Users,dc=trm,dc=gov,dc=tr" />
                <property name="password" value="1234qQQ" />
        </bean>

        <bean id="midPointAuthenticationProvider"

class="org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.LdapAuthenticationProvider">
                <constructor-arg>
                        <bean

class="org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.BindAuthenticator">
                                <constructor-arg ref="contextSource" />
                                <property name="userSearch"
ref="userSearch" />
                        </bean>
                </constructor-arg>
                <property name="userDetailsContextMapper"
ref="userDetailsService" />
        </bean>

        <bean id="userSearch"

class="org.springframework.security.ldap.search.FilterBasedLdapUserSearch">
                <constructor-arg index="0" value="" />
                <constructor-arg index="1" value="(sAMAccountName={0})" />
                <constructor-arg index="2" ref="contextSource" />
                <property name="searchSubtree" value="true" />

        </bean>

</beans>

output:  *[Warning: Property for 'Bad credentials' not found]  :S*

Merve CEYLAN