[midPoint] Connector schema not recognizing database data type

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Nov 8 13:53:50 CET 2016

Hi,

The primary reason is that the ConnId framework does not support any
time-related data types. The Sun Microsystems engineers obviously did
not consider timestamps to be important enough. I plan to fix that
eventually:

https://connid.atlassian.net/projects/BASE/issues/BASE-46

... but as you can see from the dates in the issue this is unlikely to
happen anytime soon. Unless someone sponsors it, of course.