[midPoint] midpoint group membership

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Nov 8 13:11:26 CET 2016

Hi,

AD is doing its own referential integrity. I.e. When account is renamed
AD will automatically rename it in all the groups. That's the reason for
the unwillingToPerform: midPoint tries to remove a value that is no
longer there because AD has changed it already.

You can switch off midPoint referential integrity behavior for the
association by using explicitReferentialIntegrity property:

             <association>
<explicitReferentialIntegrity>false</explicitReferentialIntegrity>
             </association>