[midPoint] SCRIPTEDSQL - ORG SYNC NOT WORKING

Carlos Ferreira carlos18619 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:23:33 CET 2016

Hi everybody,

1. I am trying do sync *Organization* objects defined in ORACLE tables. The
resource snippet that deals with it is:

http://pastebin.com/Jcht99mJ

2. The *ORACLE row *that I want do sync is represented, in midpoint, as the
shadow:

http://pastebin.com/yZBJX0Mp

3. The *groovy script* that deals with the synchronization is:

http://pastebin.com/E4UaQ6C2

4. And, finaly, the output of the sync script is

http://pastebin.com/PCcjq4NJ

As you can see, the groovy script returns what it is intended to.

5. One more information. When I select Generics->Resource, in the resource
GUI and change the desired object, the sync operation works and the
organization is changed. Nonetheless, when I change the object directly on
the resource (*ORACLE*, in this case), the sync operation is not
accomplished (even with groovy script returning what it must).

Did I miss anything?

Carlos
TRT/MG/Brasil