[midPoint] Role members as approvers

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Thu Nov 3 09:24:58 CET 2016

Hello,
Here (https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Current+status+and+future+plans) is mentioned that approver can be direct member of an org unit or even role member (implemented feature 7). I tested both org and role with approverRef and seems that currently only org members work as approvers. Is role members as approvers now disabled feature or still possible to implement somehow? If yes, then how to do that? Is there any good/bad sides between using role vs. org members as approvers or some things I should pay attention?

Thanks,
Aivo Kuhlberg