[midPoint] Midpoint 3.4.1 Performance Issues UI and REST

Martin Herbert martinh at tahzoo.com
Wed Nov 2 13:22:04 CET 2016

Hi Pavol,

I’ve increased the size of the servers which has reduced that time somewhat, although the same account still takes over a minute to reconcile, see details of the task below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D23503.B5ED7DA0]

Martin Herbert
Hosting Manager / Head of IT & Hosting Services
M: +44 7862 993 003
E: martinh at tahzoo.com | W: www.tahzoo.com