[midPoint] Admin gui and large number of top level organizations

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 2 12:02:08 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm using in similar scenario this org object template mapping:
    <mapping>
        <name>Root org. assignment</name>
        <strength>strong</strength>
        <source>
            <path>extension/headStructureId</path>
        </source>
        <expression>
            <value>
<!--                 root Org OID -->
                <targetRef oid="410ef1af-4bb4-490d-9b69-5091005b8794"
type="c:OrgType"/>
            </value>
        </expression>
        <target>
            <path>assignment</path>
        </target>
        <condition>
            <script>
                <code>basic.isEmpty(headStructureId) </code>
            </script>
        </condition>
    </mapping>

In this case, I have in extension/headStructureId org attribute ID
to parent, If this is empty, I assign it to root org with the desired OID.

best regards,

Gustav

--
Gustáv Pálos