[midPoint] define openldap connector schema with 2 or more object classes per entry

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 17 13:26:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

LDAP always has just one structural object class (not counting the
superclasses). If you need more object classes in LDAP then the
additional object classes are almost certainly auxiliary object classes.
MidPoint has full support for auxiliary object classes, however the
documentation is currently missing. However, you may find some
inspiration in this example:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Unix+Story+Test