[midPoint] Assigned AD group does not reappear when 1 of 2 groups is deleted from AD user

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 27 16:46:00 CEST 2016

Aivo,

yes that's exactly what I wanted to suggest, but I haven't time to
answer/check your configs yet.
I hope that's it.

Rule of thumb #1: if you wish the reconciliation to enforce some value,
mapping strength must be strong.
Rule of thumb #2: default strength=normal.

Normal strength mapping is applied whenever source attribute(s) change.
Not during reconciliation/synchronization.