[midPoint] Internet-style IDM features in midPoint 3.5

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Apr 26 10:10:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm doing a preliminary planning for midPoint 3.5 (release planned for
November 2016).

I was thinking about the Internet-style self-service IDM features: user
self-registration, email address confirmation using nonce (one-time URL)
in the email, password reset using the nonce in the email (or SMS),
nicer user profile page, etc. There may be a place for that in midPoint
3.5. However, it needs to be a sponsored feature (at least partially).

Are there any midPoint subscribers that would like to vote for these
features? Or are there any non-subscribers that would like to put some
money or development effort to sponsor these features?

You can answer to this mailing list or directly to me.