[midPoint] Add a role as member to a role

Dick Muller dick.muller at tahzoo.com
Tue Apr 26 07:09:04 CEST 2016

Hi Redovan,
That’s great. I will look in to it today.

Thanks,
Dick

From: midPoint <midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com<mailto:midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com>> on behalf of Radovan Semancik <radovan.semancik at evolveum.com<mailto:radovan.semancik at evolveum.com>>
Date: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:07 PM
To: "midpoint at lists.evolveum.com<mailto:midpoint at lists.evolveum.com>" <midpoint at lists.evolveum.com<mailto:midpoint at lists.evolveum.com>>
Subject: Re: [midPoint] Add a role as member to a role

Hi,

We have configuration samples for several LDAP organizational structure "styles" in our story tests. I have just written a short description in the wiki:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/LDAP+Hierarchy+Story+Tests

I think that the "nested" style is what you are looking for.