[midPoint] Openstack Connector

Katka Valalikova katka.valalikova at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 22 09:15:38 CEST 2016

Hi Florin,

yes, you're right. We have an OpenStack Connector but it contains some hardcoded parts. Initially it was implemented as proof of concept to see if we are able to manage also VMs with midPoint. Therefore it hasn't been published yet, but maybe now is the right situation to do it :) I'll let you know after it is in our git repository.

Regards,
Katka