[midPoint] Unix account creation exception.

P T Ashraf ptashraf at kfupm.edu.sa
Thu Apr 14 09:30:20 CEST 2016

Hi

We installed and setup midpoint and added unix connector in midpoint.
We are trying to create an account in unix  using midpoint and failed with following exception.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Subresult com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.api.ConnectorInstance.addObject of operation com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.api.ProvisioningService.addObject is still UNKNOWN during cleanup; during handling of exception com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Regards
Ashraf