[midPoint] Creating AD account automatically

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Wed Apr 13 09:37:02 CEST 2016

How can I create AD user account automatically when I assign resource account to user in midPoint 3.3.1? Currently when I add resource assignment to user and click 'Save' button it complains: "'ConnId Name' is required". When I fill in the 'ConnId Name' attribute then the user account is created in AD. Why it does not use outbound mapping in schema handling?
icfs:name mapping is currently following:
            <attribute>
                <c:ref xmlns:icfs="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/icf-1/resource-schema-3">icfs:name</c:ref>
                <tolerant>true</tolerant>
                <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
                <outbound>
                    <source>
                        <c:path>$user/givenName</c:path>
                    </source>
                    <source>
                        <c:path>$user/familyName</c:path>
                    </source>
                    <expression>
                        <script>
                            <code>
                                return 'CN=' + givenName + ' ' + familyName + ',OU=Users,OU=TEST2,DC=proov,DC=domain'
                            </code>
                        </script>
                    </expression>
                    <condition>
                        <script>
                            <code>givenName != null && familyName != null</code>
                        </script>
                    </condition>
                </outbound>
            </attribute>