[midPoint] SOAP API: WSDL File

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 1 10:20:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have heard similar reports that the WSDL/XSDs generated in runtime
might be problematic. It works in some tools but does not work in other.
This WSDL/XSD is genrated by CXF in runtime and I have to admit that it
is still a bit a mystery to me how exactly it is generated.

If you need to have reliable interface definition then forget about the
runtime-generated WSDL. Please use the WSDL and XSD that is bundled in
midPoint distribution. In the binary packages there is a schema/
directory that contains all the required WSDLs and XSDs that have
schemaLocations set up using relative filesystem paths. This is ideal
for importing into development tools or integrating into your client
code build.

Also there is a pre-build SOAP client for Java:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Model+Web+Service+Client