[midPoint] New ldap connector and auxiliary objectClasses

midpoint at mybtinternet.com midpoint at mybtinternet.com
Thu Oct 22 13:36:44 CEST 2015

Hi Guys,
  Trying to use the new LDAP connector in 3.2; but having issues with my auxiliary objectClass.
  I have tried using: <auxiliaryObjectClass>ri:myPerson</auxiliaryObjectClass>
  in the account section of schema definition. This seems to be the method implied by the UNIX user
  sample scenario ... although not used on the account section per se.
  After resource load, which is apparently successful, browsing to "List resources" throws an error
  that the objectclass myPerson was not found. When looking at the objectClasses listed in the
  connector, it does not seem to be listed. Also enable read schema, seems to make not diff. Tried
  test connection; again no diff.
  This used to work with 3.1.1 and the previous connector.
  If I do a ldapsearch for schema on OpenDJ, my custom objectclass is returned; Apache Directory
  Studio also recognises the auxiliary objectclass. Thus, is this:
    - an issue with how I'm referencing the auxiliary objectClass?
    - a bug in the new LDAP connector?
    - Something else?
Thx,
   Anton