[midPoint] ldap account attribute filtering

Tim.Strong at sita.aero Tim.Strong at sita.aero
Thu Jun 18 16:56:32 CEST 2015

Hi folks,
How do I restrict which attributes are synchronized from an LDAP resource?
Is this going to be in schema handling, attributes, fetch
strategy=>explicit  for each attribute?

If so, is there a a way to default explicit for attributes and then only
specify the ones we want to synchronize to midpoint?

I suspect this comes up fairly often since, but I haven't been able to
quickly find any references to it.

Thanks
Tim
See you at the 2015 Air Transport IT Summit, Brussels, 16-18 June

Click here to register your place now.. http://www.sitasummit.aero/

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.